Specialist business support for manufacturers
Our team works exclusively within the manufacturing sector, providing tailored services and ongoing support.
Features and benefits
- Get tailored funding to grow and strengthen your business.
- Discover more ways to invest in your business.
- Spread the cost of new equipment and machinery with asset finance packages.
- Work with an accredited business team who understand the manufacturing sector.
- Take advantage of government schemes designed to support manufacturers.
Forging strong relationships with our clients lies at the heart of our service to manufacturers. Our specially trained business advisers will get to know your business and develop a support package that is suited to your individual requirements.
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Developing a low carbon market strategy
- Sales Growth & Marketing Strategy
- Gross Margin & Overheads Analysis
- ISO 9001 & Environmental ISO 14001
- E-business strategy
Located across the country and accredited through a number of government-backed schemes and programmes, our advisers have sector specific knowledge and an innate understanding of the UK manufacturing sector.
Working in partnership
Working with manufacturers, government agencies and finance providers has strengthened our links with a number of trade bodies, including:
- UK Trade & Investment
- Manufacturing Advisory Service
- Pera Technology and Winning Pitch
- Growth Accelerator & Growth Vouchers
- EEF - the manufacturers' organisation
- Manufacturing Technologies Association
- Engineering and Machinery Alliance
These relationships have deepened our understanding of the industry and allowed us to offer a more customised service.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of our services please contact us at email@example.com or call 0121 212 6580.