What is the L&M Programme?
Through GrowthAccelerator’s Leadership and Management Programme, you can access up to £2,000 of match funding for every eligible senior manager to undertake training that will drive your business growth.
How you can benefit from Leadership and Management training
Our Leadership and Management training can help your managers to:
- Develop effective personal leadership styles
- Lead and manage high performance teams
- Sustain growth and continuously improve
- Embed cultures of innovation or joint enterprise
- Enter new markets, sectors and regions
How the Leadership and Management training works
Leadership and Management training is provided alongside Business Development, Access to Finance and Growth through Innovation coaching. Different managers can take different types of training and you can apply for these courses once you are signed up to GrowthAccelerator and have paid your invoice.
Featured L&M Programmes
Winning Leaders Academy Programme
Leaders operate in an ambiguous and unpredictable world...
Keeping people engaged, behind the plan and willing to change under such circumstances is challenging at best. The connection you have with your people must therefore be deeper than ever before. The Academy will help you to form a profound connection through the development of your leadership capabilities across three critical areas:
- Truly engaging people through developing you as an Authentic Leader
- Developing an adaptive and flexible culture through developing you as a Transformational Leader
- Developing talent and getting the best out of people through developing of you as a Situational Leader
For more information please download our WLA brochure HERE.
Change Champions Programme
An accredited ILM Level 5 blended learning programme of workshops, executive development, peer-group learning, self-assessment and self-study to deliver a powerful experience for the delegate.
For more information please download our Change Champions brochure HERE.
Great 200 Leaders Programme
great200leaders is part of the Business Development Programme, an £8m project launched to support existing small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) across the Greater Birmingham & Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP) area.
For more information please click HERE.